Greasemonkey Category: Parts & Tools
SPAX has been making suspension for the past 50 years, we are one of the best known manufacturers in the world. We produce on-car adjustable dampers and patented the idea.
10 reasons to buy:
1. We are all mad… about performance!. All of the team that works at SPAX are all confirmed petrolheads, whether they are into racing, classics, modified cars or even bikes, everyone is passionate in one way or another and our products and company reflect this.
2. We only make performance suspension for cars, that’s all, we don’t make parts for ships, buses or shopping trolleys, which means that our existence depends upon how well our suspension products perform on your car.
3. We test every kit meticulously before it is launched. SPAX are not just a manufacturer. All of the suspension kits we develop are tested on the cars they were developed for before we start to sell them. In addition, we test every damper on a computer dyno before it leaves the factory.
4. All of our suspension comes from the U.K. Our parts are sourced in mainland Europe. We do not import from Africa, India or any other well-known car-producing region!
5. We are located right in the heart of Formula 1 country. This helps us make sure that we can get the best designed and produced components locally, that all go in to your suspension.
6. We powder coat our products. This is the longest lasting coating available for suspension today.
7. Our spring kits are made of Chrome Silicone, the same as formula 1 and world rally championship vehicles use.
8. We have a wealth of design experience (50 years making suspension) as well as practical performance experience (thousands of race wins, world land speed record holders).
9. We are constantly looking for ways to improve the product. A SPAX product bought today is completely re-designed compared with one bought years ago. You don’t always see the improvements, but they are always happening.
10. Finally, we are German TUV approved. This is possibly the toughest type approval anywhere in the world. It means you get the safest, best produced product available.